Nahanni Construction Ltd. Is hiring an Accounts Payable Specialist to be based at the Head Office in Yellowknife, on a Monday to Friday schedule. The successful candidate will report to and work closely with the Financial Controller to ensure that all payables are processed and tracked.
- Reconcile all bills and credit card charges;
- Enter all payables in the accounting software and prepare cheques; cross reference all entries with reports to ensure accuracy;
- File cost plus expenses in their backup file and other electronic and hardcopy filing as required;
- Reconciling vendor statements in an accurate and timely manner;
- Complete & submit customer Credit applications;
- Complete credit card authorizations as required;
- Maintain AP email, direct invoices to correct job site, answer inquiries;
- Assist with reporting as required;
- Maintain Purchase Orders and clean up as and when needed.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in AP or a similar field required;
- Minimum of 1 year experience working on an electronic accounting software such as Jonas, Quickbooks or Sage.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail, to ensure the accurate entry of data.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Application date: March 30, 2022