Administration for the dispatching of all Buffalo Airways aircraft, ensuring that all aspects of the flights and paperwork are in accordance with company procedures, planning and monitoring throughout all flight phases.
- Administration and internal auditing of daily charter and flight documents. Record keeping, data entry and reporting to Flight Operations, Charters and Maintenance.
- Flight follow and monitor progress of each flight from initial departure, intermediate stops, to final destination, or until flight watch has transferred to another flight follower
- Confirm flight itinerary with clients for the following day, and update any trip information as required; create trip sheets and charter packages as required
- Provide consistent customer contact confirming trips and flight details, ensuring customer requirements are met, including updates on flight status and scheduling trips
- Ensure all relevant pre and post flight information is recorded, along with relevant airport, customer, aircraft, contact, and regulatory information
- Liaise with Charter Sales team for client requests, or operational issues effecting customer service; coordinate hotel, parking, catering or special requests for upcoming trips as required
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Proven customer service focus, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and organized, with excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience in a fast-paced environment
- Northern experience an asset
- Previous experience in a dispatching role or similar position considered an asset.
- Aviation experience an asset
- Valid Air Operator Radio License considered an asset
Since 1970 Buffalo Airways has been operating our legendary aircraft with outstanding customer service. Partnered with our courier service, Buffalo Air Express, we offer our customers a service that is worldwide and dependable. With our variety of aircraft and dedicated employees, we accomplish our clients’ goals in both a timely and professional manner.