We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Preparing bank deposits
- Conduct reference checks
- Posting rental ads on websites and social media
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Ensuring maintenance requests are handled in accordance with priorities
- Receiving and sending mail and courier items
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Being the first point of contact for clients
- Providing information to residents and prospective residents and clients
- Preparation of office correspondence including letters, rent increases, ...
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Providing general customer service to customers
- Above average problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, outlook, …)
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to be flexible when priority shift
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Highly organized and results-oriented
- Two years previous experience in office administration
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills including excellent verbal and written skills
- A high degree of integrity, discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism
- Ability responds to issues appropriately
- Ability to work and act independently using good judgment
- Driver’s license class 5
Triton Property Management has been in operation in Yellowknife since 2007. We employ a full-time maintenance service staff that will take care of your day-to-day management needs, as well as a staff of contractors on hand to take care of issues, big or small, in a timely manner.
We have both residential and commercial management along with some of Yellowknife's condominium corporations. We have someone on call 24/7 to deal with any emergencies that may arise with your property. Triton has created a reputation built on trusted partnerships with our clients and high-quality service for our tenants. Our hands-on approach to client care ensures tenant satisfaction and the long-term value of our client's projects.