If you are a reliable, friendly, and well-organized individual with office experience, then we need you on our team!
Kavanaugh Bros. Ltd. has an immediate opening for a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our family-owned, fast paced, local business.
The Administrative Assistant will perform clerical support duties to our office and provide excellent customer service in person, over the phone and on the radio.
This is a permanent full-time position, based in Yellowknife, NT. Hours of work are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (negotiable) We offer a comprehensive health and dental benefits package, as well as overtime opportunities.
E-mail resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Only applicants from those residing in the NWT will be accepted.
- Fielding phone calls and directing inquiries in a polite and positive manner.
- Performing clerical functions: answering e-mails, inputting A/R and A/P data and employee time sheets, performing mail collection and sorting, filing and general office support.
- Provide general dispatch support via radio and using our routing software.
- High School Diploma, minimum educational requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer relations.
- Superior organizational and time management skills with multitasking abilities.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and Excel, experience with Sage would be an asset, but not necessary.
- Must be computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly and work independently.
- Valid Class 5 driver's license.
- As we are an essential service provider, the successful candidate must be dependable and have exemplary work attendance.
Kavanaugh Bros. Ltd. is a family owned and locally operated business. We have been providing the City of Yellowknife, and surrounding area, with waste and sewage removal service for over 50 years.
Visit our web site at www.kavwaste.com to learn more about our services.