Kavanaugh Bros. Ltd. has an immediate opening for a full-time, permanent, Bookkeeper to join our family-owned, fast paced business in Yellowknife, NT.
This is a full-time position.
No phone calls please.
Questions can be e-mail to email@example.com.
Applicants from Canada only, preferably from Yellowknife, NT.
- Reporting to the Controller, the Bookkeeper will provide efficient accounting services.
- This position involves data entry and management of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Administration of payroll will also be part of this position.
- 3 years of office related experience in accounting.
- Familiar with accounting software - preferably Sage accounting.
- Experience and familiarity with Microsoft Office - particularly Outlook and Excel.
- High School Diploma, minimum education required.
- Ability to multitask.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to learn new computer programs quickly and work independently.
Kavanaugh Bros. Ltd. is a family owned and locally operated business. We have been providing the City of Yellowknife and surrounding area with waste and sewage removal service for over 50 years.
Visit our web site at www.kavwaste.com to learn more about our services.