Kavanaugh Bros. Ltd. has an opening for a full-time, permanent, Administrative Assistant/Dispatcher to join our family-owned, fast paced business in Yellowknife, NT.
Reporting to the Administrative Manager, the Administrative Assistant/Dispatcher will provide excellent customer service and staff communication in person, over the phone and on the radio. The successful candidate will also provide office support in bookkeeping, sales relations, and dispatch routing.
This is a full-time position.
No phone calls please.
Questions can be e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants from Canada only, preferably from Yellowknife, NT.
- Fielding phone calls and directing inquiries in a polite and positive manner.
- Performing clerical functions, under the direction of the Administrative Manager, including answering e-mails; imputing A/R and A/P data; mail sorting; and general office support.
- Communicating routing with staff via radio.
- Using dispatch software to route and schedule services.
- 3 years of office related experience, preferably in an administrative/dispatch/accounting setting.
- High School Diploma, minimum education required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer relations.
- Ability to multitask.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Experience and familiarity with Microsoft Office - particularly Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to learn new computer programs quickly and work independently.
- Bookkeeping and dispatch experience would be an asset.
Kavanaugh Bros. Ltd. is a family owned and locally operated business. We have been providing the City of Yellowknife and surrounding area with waste and sewage removal service for over 50 years.
Visit our web site at www.kavwaste.com to learn more about our services.