Reporting to the Executive Director, the Administrative Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of day-to-day operations in the NWT Literacy Council’s office and for providing timely and accurate administrative support to the Executive Director, Board and staff.
The NWT Literacy Council is a non-government territorial organization that promotes and supports the development of literacy in all official languages of the NWT.
Submit resumes by Friday August 27, 2021 to:
NWT Literacy Council
Yellowknife, NT X1A 2N6
For a copy of the job description or more information, please call 873-9262 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Main duties include:
- Managing and maintaining day-to-day operations.
- Managing correspondence and reception.
- Providing support to NWT Literacy Council Staff and Board.
- Managing partner and member database
- Supporting NWT Literacy Council training events.
Education / Experience:
- Minimum Certificate or Diploma in Office Administration and 2-3 years experience.
- Proven knowledge and experience in standard office procedures and protocols.
- Software specialty in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.