Kiewit is hiring an Administrative Support Professional for our Tlicho Project. In this role, you will assist in various administrative tasks, such as monitoring and documenting COVID protocols for our Tlicho job site.
This position will be located on our Tlicho project site and is a camp rotational position.
- Hours: 7 am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (camp rotation)
- Duration: May – Sept 2021
- Contract - 4 Months
- Collaborating with and supporting Project coordinator, directly dealing with COVID items
- Helping organize and support team onsite with multiple administrative tasks
- Helping the team with support for external and internal communications, as needed
- Managing highly confidential information
- Tracking and managing multiple files in SharePoint, Excel, Smartsheet
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative role
- Efficient self-starter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
We believe in equal opportunity in employment practices without discrimination and comply with all laws regarding human rights in the provinces where we operate.
Due to the volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
At Kiewit, the scale of our operations is huge. Our construction and engineering projects span across the United States, Canada and Mexico, improving and connecting communities with every initiative. We depend on our high-performing operations support professionals — they’re the glue that holds multiple areas of the business together and the catalysts that make things happen. We hire only the most driven people and we offer them diverse career opportunities, strong leadership and mentorship, rewarding, collaborative work, and responsibility they won’t find just anywhere. We’re always pushing new limits. You can too.