We are hiring an Administrative Support person to work at a remote mine site on a term position. This is a rotational shift of four weeks on followed by four weeks off.
Some of the responsibilities of this position are:
- Providing administrative support to the Mining department
- SAP data entry
- Owner of all document control electronically and psychically
- Preparing and compiling reports needed with varying deadlines
- Various administrative duties as requested and/or required
- Request and organize employee travel needs
We require an individual who has/is:
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project)
- Advanced administration support skills
- Strong data entry, verbal, and written communication skills
- Typing Skills
- Proficient in SAP
- Self-motivated, target driven with a strong drive and sense of urgency to meet goals and deadlines
- Ability to work at a remote location
- Be physically and mentally fit to work long hours
- Excellent organizational skills
- Commitment to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work diligently on own
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects and deadlines consistently and accurately
Please apply with your resume and references to email@example.com
Closing Date: March 22, 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Khione is a Yellowknife-based company that offers a fully qualified and reliable workforce to clients. We are committed to providing exceptional work opportunities for our employees and remarkable service to our clients.
Established in 2009, Khione focuses on connecting qualified workers with project-based opportunities across all industries – from construction to exploration and mining. Our mission is to provide a northern workforce for northern projects.