The Northwest Territories Professional Media Association is seeking to hire a part-time administrator. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be extremely organized, and self-motivated. Duties include membership services, basic administration, programming support, and communications. Experience in the film and media industry not required, though it is an asset.
The full job listing can be found here.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is Sunday, May 30.
- Update and maintain the membership database & NWT Film Suppliers Guide.
- Manage communications with the membership.
- Manage social media channels. Respond to messages and inquiries as appropriate
- Participate in monthly board meetings
- Produce monthly newsletter with industry info from NWT Film Commission, Arts Council, WAMP etc.
- Maintain bookkeeping using Wave Accounting
- Provide admin support as needed for mentorship programs, workshops, awards, etc
- Manage Society documentation such as meeting minutes, notices of directors, financial reports, etc. using Google Drive
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by the Board, and see the programs through to completion
- Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency in the organization
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working remotely
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior organization skills
- Dedication to completing projects on time