Superior Autobody Ltd. located in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, is seeking a full-time autobody technician or apprentice to join our busy collision repair company. Candidates comfortable in welding, repairing and painting will be given priority, but all candidates showing solid work history and mechanical aptitude will be given consideration. The candidate must have their own hand tools and their own transportation.
Owned and operated locally, we offer a hassle-free care and services that return to vehicles their pre-collision luster and performance. Our company offers competitive wages, group health, dental, vision and wellness plan benefits, and a great team atmosphere. Come and join us. Qualified candidates can submit their resume by email
- Review damage estimates
- Remove and replace damaged vehicle panels and parts including frame components
- Repair damaged panels and frame components
- Weld replacement panels
- Maintain a safe and clean environment in which to work that reflects the working conditions of the Company.
- Other duties as required
- Auto Body Technician journeyman/journeywoman ticket
- Red Seal Certification would be considered an asset.
- I-CAR certifications and training
- Mitchell estimating program knowledge considered an asset.
- Aluminum training/experience
- Driver's License (Required)