The Yellowknife Farmers Market is looking for an Assistant to the Market Manager.
The 2022 Market runs 15 Tuesdays at Somba K’É from June 7 th to September 13.
Apply to email@example.com
- Be familiar with the Market Handbook;
- At 3:30 pm Collect the equipment at the storage unit. A pick-up truck would be a great asset;
- At 4:00 pm Set up the Yellowknife Farmers Market equipment and the Harvesters Table ex:
equipment at the Info Tent, chalkboard signs and the other sandwich boards and signs;
- Assist in installing the compost bins next to the garbage stations and throughout the duration of
the market remove and dispose of the full compost bags from the bins;
- Greet customers as they enter the market, inform them about COVID precautions if necessary;
- Assist in counting patrons;Circulate in the market and assist patrons and vendors as necessary;At 7:15 pm Take down and store the equipment;Ensure the market site is left clean and meets all the requirements of the market rental agreement.