- Washing, waxing, exteriors
- Interior cleaning, carpet cleaning,
- Cleaning car windows
- Ensuring quality work is done before moving on
- Notifying managers of equipment malfunction
- Driving cars to a designated spot after work is done (class 5 drivers licence )
A few skills include:
- Attention to detail: These professionals must pay high attention to detail to catch small cosmetic imperfections and ensure all work is done properly.
- Teamwork/interpersonal skills: Detailers usually work around people and as part of a team.
- Communication skills: They must be able to communicate with team members and other staff
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests.
- Operating steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles
- driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Prior detailing experience may be preferred.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.