• Performing assignments with instructions but is required to exercise independent judgment in the field to maintain company standards.
• Developing a rapport with local community, including political leaders, business and government.
• Soliciting and maintaining business to reach annual company goals.
• Establishing and maintaining a base safety program and safety committee to ensure regulatory and company standards are met or exceeded.
• Crewing aircraft.
• Responsible for the safe operation of the aircraft, including a continuous monitoring of all essential limitations to ensure tasks can be completed without compromising safety or component values.
• Ensuring flight plans and maps appropriate to remote work areas are on board aircraft.
• Signing off on operational gear assigned to remote base or camp and accepts responsibility gear will be returned complete and in working order and where necessary provides written reports on loss and / or damage. In the event of a crew change, follows procedures for replacement to accept responsibility for all such gear.
• Maintaining a relationship with partnership members in the region.
• Other related duties as required.
- Minimum 5 years flying experience.
- Minimum 1000 hours.
- Astar and 206 Endorsement.