Are you looking for a rewarding career? Fairstone is hiring a full-time Branch Manager in our Yellowknife branch. If you’re seeking a role with a growing business that involves developing new business, maintaining client relationships and empowering team members, this could be the position for you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the District Manager, Fairstone Branch Managers are responsible for the following:
- Leading the overall success of the branch by maintaining and optimizing branch profitability
- Growing the business by developing new opportunities and supporting client acquisition through multiple channels
- Creating a best-in-class customer experience by creating a welcoming environment for our customers and ensuring all their needs are met.
- Implementing people strategy that attracts, retains and develops talent
- Driving accountability and coaching team members to achieve operational, Developmental and customer experience expectations.
- Leading any change initiative and ensuring all relevant information is cascaded to their teams
- Ensuring high employee engagement and developing individual development plans
- Ensuring all activities are conducted with compliance to governing regulations, internal policies and procedures
- Maintaining high degree of confidentiality of client information and compiling to policies on customer confidentiality
- Acting as a Fairstone ambassador in local communities and projecting a positive company image
- College diploma preferred (BS/BA with coursework in Business)
- Three to five years of directly related work experience in finance industry sales (consumer finance industry preferred) or three to five years of previous management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills to communicate with all levels of employees, managers and customers
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written and listening skills
- Be a self-starter, proactive and display initiative
- Ability to work flexible hours in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple priorities