Buffalo Airwear is looking for an outgoing, personable aviation enthusiast to be responsible for the daily operations of the Gift Shop and Hangar Tours. This successful candidate will easily be able to multitask in a fast paced environment and work independently.
- Providing excellent customer service to all visitors of Buffalo Airways, including tourists and aviation enthusiasts
- Assess customer’s needs and provide assistance and information on product
- Maximize Sales of Buffalo Airwear Merchandise to both the public and wholesale accounts
- Maintain stock and store to be in presentable condition
- Perform Tours of the Buffalo Airways Hangar and aircraft year round
- Updating Online Store of new products and stock levels
- Managing Online Orders including Receiving, Packaging and Shipping
- Answering customer emails, calls and tour bookings
- Maintaining the POS System and Inventory
- Experience of at least two years working in Retail/Customer Service Industry
- Solid Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- General computer knowledge is an asset and must be knowledgeable in the uses of Excel, Word, POS System, Social Media and PayPal
- Ability to confidently speak and present information in front of groups
- Must be able to fluently speak, read and write English,- second language is an asset not a must
- Drivers license is an asset
The Store is located inside the Buffalo Airways Hangar at 108 Berry St, Yellowknife. The way to work must be managed on your own.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com
Buffalo Airwear has been successfully distributing Merchandise for Buffalo Airways for the past 17 years. The Gift Shop is located in Yellowknife but offers worldwide shipping and Hangar Tours for fans from all over the world. With a variety of apparel and accessories, Buffalo Airwear continues to provide a great selection of items for fans of the airline and aviation enthusiasts everywhere.