The Business Consultant/Project Manager is based in either Yellowknife, NT or Iqaluit, NU and reports to the Manager, Performance and Innovation and part of the Performance and Corporate Services division.
As the Business Consultant/Project Manager, you are responsible for:
- Leading the analysis, planning and delivery of complex projects relating to process and performance improvements for the WSCC.
- Assessing and reforming business processes, providing expert guidance and implementing projects.
- Working with internal staff, leadership and vendors to identify and pursue opportunities for innovation by understanding problems, needs, and ideas from the business to effectively formulate innovative solution.
- Compiling and presenting recommendations and research findings to Staff and Leadership
- Supporting the WSCC’s Mission, Vision and Values by ensuring that services to outside stakeholders are supported by optimized and value-adding processes.
You bring to the position a bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Financial Management or similar relevant filed, with four (4) years of project management, business analysis or consulting experience.
Certification in any of the following is considered an asset: Lean/Six Sigma Certification, BPM Certification, BA Certification, or Project Management Certification.
Equivalencies will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The Workers’ Safety and Compensation Commission’s (WSCC) vision is to eliminate workplace diseases and injuries. We promote workplace health and safety while providing no fault insurance to employers and care for injured workers. We uphold the values of respect, engagement, integrity, openness, cultural safety, excellence and stewardship.