The Northern Arts and Cultural Centre (NACC) is a 297 seat theatre facility located in Yellowknife, NWT, Canada.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Captain Volunteer is responsible for the operation of the Northern Arts and Cultural Centre Front of House. This is a part-time position that includes evening and weekend shifts.
- Coordinating and ensuring the smooth operation of the Front of House,
- Coordinating volunteers and delegating duties as necessary during performances,
- Weekend Box Office sales in person and over the phone,
- Artwork sales,
- Managing bar/concession and sales,
- Managing 4 to 8 volunteers,
- Preparing deposits,
- Assist in the use of the lobby for receptions including set up, decoration, food preparation
and clean up,
The successful candidate should have the following skills
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Show diplomacy and tact when dealing with others,
- Good at problem solving,
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with many disruptions
- Conflict resolution.
Successful candidates must be 19 years or older and provide a Criminal Record Check.
Please send your resume and cover letter along with your availability to Marie Chenard at - firstname.lastname@example.org