At Buffalo Airways we strive for great customer service the Cargo Attendants have an integral role of providing efficient/ timely cargo handling for maximizing customer service. Will be required to meet the daily scheduled and non-scheduled flights for on and off loading of cargo. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring safe and efficient handling of customer freight from aircraft to warehouse and vice versa.
- Load and unload cargo from scheduled and non-scheduled flight.
- Assist in the proper maintenance, storage, and handling of ground support equipment.
- Able to work as a team for the safe and effective handling of cargo
- Operate forklift for the movement of cargo loading, unloading and yard clean up and organization
- Must be able to communicate effectively and be safety orientated
- Assist with equipment and yard up keep, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have strong verbal communications skills
- Must have an understanding of basic mechanics (vehicle, tug, etc.)
- Must be able to drive a forklift
- Possess strong organizational skills and require the ability to delegate necessary task.
- Must have reliable transportation and able to work weekends, holidays, and days off
- Must be able to lift up to 32kgs in confined spaces
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time
- Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment
Since 1970 Buffalo Airways has been operating our legendary aircraft with outstanding customer service. Partnered with our courier service, Buffalo Air Express, we offer our customers a service that is worldwide and dependable. With our variety of aircraft and dedicated employees, we accomplish our clients’ goals in both a timely and professional manner.