Tri R Homes is looking for a full time carpenter or equivalent experience for a term position, with the possibility of extension and/or permanent position.
This position is currently limited to individuals living within 50km of Yellowknife, NT.
- Experience with concrete, framing with wood and steel stud and general finishing
- Must have demonstrated basic skills
- Must have own basic tools
- Valid driver’s licence
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willing to work outside in various weather conditions
- Physically fit with good manual dexterity, health, vision, hearing, and sense of smell to diagnose problems
- Reliable and dependable
- General knowledge and ability to follow safe work practices, procedures, WSCC Act & Regulations, building codes
- Ability to follow instructions and take direction
- Willingness to work flexible hours, shifts, and overtime
- Knowledge of the work of painting and taping, chain link fencing would be a bonus
Please plan to provide job experience and references
Qualified applicants please submit resume via email to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, but only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.