Sutherland House shelter for women in Fort Smith is seeking applicants for casual employment. Workers should be available to cover shifts including 12-8, 4-12, 8-4 shifts on an as-needed basis, and flexibility in meeting shift requirements.
- Be caring, empathetic and compassionate
- Maintain confidentiality
- Be able to assert clear professional boundaries
- Have good oral and written communications skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Show integrity and tact when dealing with women and children, and women who may have experienced violence
- Experience working with women in crisis or women who have experienced violence is an asset.
Submit resume and cover letter to:
Shelter Manager P.O. Box 879, Fort Smith NT X0E 0P0 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (867) 872-3398
Open until position(s) are filled.