- Become familiar with IFC Drawings, Specifications and Contractor obligations
- Obtain site information and participate in the design and construction of municipal infrastructure, including roads, sewage lagoons, solid waste facilities, water, wastewater and waste water pumping and conveyance systems; including underground municipal utilities and systems associated with lift stations, pump stations and other mechanical installations associated with water/wastewater and roadworks.
- Review of Contractor Submittals
- Participate in constructability reviews
- Preparation of Progress Certificates
- Conduct surveys, contract administration and construction inspection
- Coordination with Regulatory Agencies & Utility Companies
- Client communication and management
- Project safety
- Highschool + 6 years of relevant experience in construction of underground municipal infrastructure projects or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Civil Technology Diploma are preferred
- 12 + years of related experience in the construction of underground municipal infrastructure projects is preferred
- Experience in the north and with permafrost
- Experience with construction surveys and construction oversight
- Experience with CADD drafting
- Experience with roads, sewage lagoons, solid waste facilities, municipal water, wastewater and storm water conveyance and pumping infrastructure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Ability to work successfully within a team environment and be able to communicate effectively with other team members and customers
- High level of initiative, motivation, and display drive, energy and enthusiasm for getting things done
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.