The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing new and existing clients with an exceptional client experience to support CIBC’s vision of being a leader in client relationships and in increasing client loyalty. The role applies primary theories, skills and practices to demonstrate care for each client’s unique needs, engaging and building rapport with clients and making them feel that their business is valued. The Customer Service Representative makes decisions regarding their own work priorities in routine situations, providing efficient, value-added service and processing each client transaction accurately and efficiently within delegated limits. The role receives detailed instructions on work and approach, and resolves client issues by being resourceful and showing empathy in a professional manner. In addition, the role learns and implements policies, procedures, quality and compliance standards and regulations, making clients’ goals their own.
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking Team, you’ll work in a fast-paced Banking Center and use your knowledge of financial services products to help clients with their day-to-day banking needs. As a Client Service Representative, whether it’s answering questions, assisting with transactions, or proactively connecting clients with the right team members, you’ll be the first line of support as clients work towards their financial goals. You’re flexible to work our banking centre hours which may include evenings and weekends. To help deliver a great client experience, you’re flexible to work at multiple banking centres within a reasonable travel distance.
At CIBC we enable the work environment most optimal for you to thrive in your role. To Successfully perform the work, you'll be on-site full time.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re goal oriented. You’re motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make a difference.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You connect with others through respect and authenticity.
- You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge. You have a strong sense of curiosity.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and respect different perspectives. You listen to and learn from the experiences of others.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.