We are seeking to hire core-cutters at our Indin Lake project based out of the Colomac Camp (~300km north of Yellowknife).
This position fly-in-fly-out and would follow a 21-14 schedule and salary is based on a day-rate paid every two weeks.
- Mark and cut the drilling core using a VanCon core saw
- Prepare and organize the core cutting facilities at the start and end og each day
- Preform regular maintenance of core saws
- Bag and prepare samples to be sent to the laboratory
- Regularly lift and handle drill boxes (40-60lbs)
- Verify QA/QC protocols and inform the geology team of any discrepancies
- Sort, load, transport, and unload core boxes for long-term storage using ATV's and side-by-sides with a trailer
While previous mineral exploration experience is preferred, there are no pre-requisites or prior expectations - we have an excellent, experienced staff who will ensure that you're supported.