Salary and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate of experience
- Company provided accommodation (shared crew house)
- Paid Airfare Tickets to and from Norman Wells during your rotation
- Basic Life Insurance
- Extended Health Care Package
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long Term Disability
- Vision Care
- Free Freight allocation every Month
- Interline Flight discounts with Canadian North
- Charter Discounts
- Travel Discounts within the Sahtu Region
- Pier Diem on Revenue Flights and selected locations
- Discounts on Canada Goose Parka/Bomber Jackets
- Schedule and Dispatch aircraft with goal to book the most timely and efficient service possible.
- Schedule and Dispatch pilot, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations according to requests, specifications, or needs, using radios, satellite phones, messaging devices, or telephones.
- Dispatch pertinent information to or from pilots, maintenance, and other support staff by way of telephones, satellite phones, messaging devices, or two-way radios.
- Track shipments from pickup through delivery for accurate, up-to-date information can be provided regarding any shipment.
- Oversee all communications within specifically assigned territories.
- Monitor personnel and/or equipment locations and utilization in order to coordinate service and schedules
- Experience in a northern aviation environment is a strong asset.
- Successful Completion of Transport Canada Generic Exams ( Met and Ops) is an asset
- Valid Radio Operators License
- Post-Secondary Certificate/Diploma in Aviation Dispatch an asset.
- Requires Fluency with Microsoft Office and ability to learn other computer programs as needed.
- Must be willing to relocate ro Norman Wells, Northwest Territories.