North-Wright Airways is looking for a rotational Beechcraft 1900 Captain!
The North is one of the last places in Canada where you can experience true wilderness. We are located in Norman Wells, 145 km (90 miles) South of the Arctic Circle in the heart of the Sahtu Region. North-Wright Airways is the Sahtu Region’s premier air service. Join North-Wright, fly, and live in some of Canada’s most beautiful landscapes while making great connections that last a lifetime!
- Extensive Employee Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
- Company-provided accommodations
- Monthly freight allowance
- Canadian North interline discount
- Discounts on Canada Goose Parka/Bomber Jackets
Rotation: 3 Weeks On, 3 Weeks Off
As a diverse and inclusive employer, we encourage all qualified and interested candidates to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our website at https://north-wrightairways.com/ and social media for more information!
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be required to submit a Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Test.
- Valid Canadian Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) and Multi Instrument Flight Rules (IFR).
- Valid Category 1 Medical.
- Minimum Total Time: 2,500 hrs.
- PIC Time: 1000 hrs.
- Northern flying and gravel experience is considered an asset.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.