Det’on Cho Management LP (DCMLP) is on the lookout for a Community Liaison to join our vibrant team. Working closely with the Yellowknives Dene First Nation (YKDFN) and DCMLP’s HR department, the ideal candidate will possess a combination of talent and experience to help our employment efforts via online, in person and traditional mediums. The Community Liaison is focused on ensuring that YKDFN government and citizens are engaged and informed with current and future DCMLP activities.
We are looking for someone who’s not afraid to think outside of the box.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for:
- Building a cooperative and constructive relationship with YKDFN government, staff and DCMLP.
- Collaborating on mutual programs and activities to promote development and employment opportunities within the local community.
- Coaching and mentoring employee prospects to help them gain skills, knowledge and ultimately employment.
- Developing opportunities to work directly with YKDFN youth to promote educational choices that will enable them to be qualified for DCMLP jobs in the future.
- Creating and distributing various types of communication to ensure engagement from community members.
Det’on Cho offers full support and commitment from our management team as well as a rewarding and exciting work environment. As this position is based around local engagement, knowledge of and past experience working within the YKDFN community is an asset.
If you are a self-motivated achiever with a desire to join a locally owned, growing and vibrant Company, a career with Det’on Cho may be just what you’ve been searching for.
To apply for this position, forward your resume and references to:
In person: 3rd floor-Det’on Cho Building 901 Sikyea Tili
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled