The Contract and Client Services Manager will be look after the company’s contracts from the initial RFP process to the full execution of the contract. Maintaining existing and new client relationship.
• Evaluate RFP/RFQ opportunities and prepare the response;
• Develop quotes for services to our clients based on company objectives;
• Act as direct liaison between the Operations Department and a any new or existing customers;
• Monitor all Provincial/Territorial and Federal government tender procurement guidelines and online systems for the tendering processes;
• Maintain customer relationship;
• Manage and mentor junior team members;
• Make sales calls and develop relationships with potential and existing customers;
• Expand existing account base;
• Understand the wide range of potential clients and their expectations of helicopter services;
• Provide individual attention to customers;
• Provide administrative support for business development;
• Keep records of all interaction with customers;
• Attend trade shows and related marketing events;
• Work closely with the Operations team to ensure that all GSH’s web based systems are up to date with client information and job details;
• Compile sales activity reports;
• Prepare correspondence for clients and public interest groups. This includes but is not limited to: helicopter service proposal and quotations for public and private agencies, formal presentations, business letters, and customer feedback surveys;
• Coordinate the logistical aspects of marketing programs such as meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events;
• Review documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for signature for format, content, grammar, and spelling; make edits as necessary;
• Present a positive and professional image of the executive to all visitors, suppliers, and other interactions.
• High School diploma.
• Post-secondary degree in business or related is an asset.
• Strong knowledge of RFP processes and proposal preparation is considered an asset.
• Aviation experience is an asset.
• Strong computer skills in multiple web-based programs and Microsoft office applications including e-mail, Microsoft, Excel, Power Point; internet, etc.
• Highly efficient project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
• Proven team player.
• Strong customer relations experience.
• Detail oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and comprehension.
• Highly organized.