The Copy & Print Centre (CPC) Representative offers knowledge to support copy and print clients, applies intermediate technical proficiency and understands the goals for each shift. Follows CPC processes and procedures and maintains operational integrity of CPC. Routes sales and production through appropriate channels and understands the unique needs of Business and Consumer clients. Has knowledge of solutions that meet the client’s needs and recommends products and services that support these needs. Maintains established client relationships by providing outstanding customer care.
- Urgently responds to customers in queue.
- Provides accurate information to clients about CPC products and services, production capabilities, and order turnaround.
- Executes production tasks such as processing customer orders in an efficient, accurate manner and paying close attention to detail and instructions, and managing the project while following proper production procedures (set up, quality control, and finishing).
- Executes non-production tasks. This could include CPC online dashboard maintenance, CPC appearance standards, and maintaining supplies.
- Promotes the right production and sales channels that best support client needs.
- Assesses who the customer is and applies the right service principles.
- Refers high potential clients and more complex orders to appropriate CPC Associate
- Assesses the client's requirements and make recommendations that add value to the client's project.
- Asks the client if there's an upcoming project we can help them with.
- Follows all correct cash register operations, and properly secures company funds and physical inventory at cash stations.
- Has a complete understanding of all company policies and procedures related to their position, as outlined in the training checklist.
- Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements in the CPC.
- Checks all sources of communication for information (white boards, bulletin boards, portals etc.).
- Maintains general cleanliness of CPC workstations, according to company standards.
- Associate is expected to maintain a safe working environment and follow all company protocols for safety and is required to report any unsafe working conditions to a manager.
- As per policy, required to have personal bags (parcels, totes, backpacks, purses, etc.) checked by a manager prior to leaving the store premises.
- Demonstrated selling ability.
- Good technical proficiency with computers and Microsoft software applications would be an asset.
- Comfort and knowledge working with print and finishing equipment would be an asset.
- Ability to resolve clients concerns in a diplomatic manner.
- Ability to engage clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Capacity to communicate with clients effectively using a variety of mediums.
- Ability to work effectively with ongoing distractions is necessary.
- Can engage appropriately and work as part of a team.
- Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required.