Our CSAs are the first person to greet our customer at the front of the store - they must be personable and professional at all times as they represent the Big River and Petrocan companies.
Staff housing is provided.
- Sell merchandise
- Stock shelves and coolers
- Maintain a clean work counter
- Provide customer service
- Process money and credit/debit card payments
- Calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile with total sales
- Operate POS
- Verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets or tobacco products
- Suggestive selling
- Greet customers
- Complete daily cleaning schedule
- Accurate, Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Flexibility, Organized, Reliability, Team player
- Computer and technology knowledge
- Interac machine
- Price scanner
- POS - Point of Sale System
- Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Handling heavy loads, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Big River Service is owned by the Fort Providence Metis Council. We operate a gas bar, convenience store, cocktail lounge and dine-in/take-out restaurant.