Are you ready to start a career?
Then we’re looking for you!
First Nations Bank of Canada is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Customer Service team in Yellowknife, NT.
Drop off your resume in person at First Nations Bank of Canada, Yellowknife
As a Customer Service Representative you will assist customers with a variety of financial activities like opening accounts, making deposits, withdrawals, bill payments, and cashing cheques. As you get to know our customers, you will be able to help them identify their financial needs and provide them the best solution through First Nations Bank’s products and services, while adhering to internal and regulatory policies and procedures.
On the job training will be provided!
Qualified Candidate Must
- Be passionate about providing an exemplary level of customer service
- Have a keen eye for detail and perform duties with a high level of accuracy/completeness
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be punctual and provide a solid ongoing attendance record
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Be highly adaptable, professional and efficient
- Have the ability to display politeness and patience
- Enjoy working with others and display an ongoing support to the team
- Be committed with a strong desire to learn, grow and succeed