The Cabin is looking for a customer service representative. The customer service representative will be responsable for opening and closing the store, interacting positively with clients, maintaining the cleanliness of the store and more. Salary begins at 20$/h with one-month probation. If candidate passes probation successfully the probation, pay raise will be applied to 22$/h.
- Face products and create aesthetically pleasing displays
- Ensure store is clean and organised at all times
- Greet Clients into the store with a positive attitude and respect
- Assist Clients with any help they may need
- Utilize the program QuickBooks to complete transactions
- Complete till Cash out procedure at the end of every day
- Occasionally run errands and procure merchandise for the store
- Network with vendors
- Keep an open communication with store manager
- Drop off deposits to in town location once a week
- Experience with customer service
- Capable of working independently
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Located in the Yellowknife Airport, The Cabin Gift shop offers a wide variety of Northern products. Our local furs, crafts, artwork, jewelry and other goods are sourced from Communities across the Northwest Territories. We carry multiple brands, including Barren Ground, Laughing Lichen, SapSucker, Bullocks as well as Haylani Apparel!