The priority for this position will be to ensure that client work orders are entered into the system accurately and in a timely manner and that all standards are followed by the staff to ensure client instructions are followed correctly. As required you will provide support to ALS clients on our processes and technical requirements relating to their samples.
• Ensures that work orders are entered accurately and in a timely manner;
• Maintains close liaison with supervisors and other lab staff to ensure the smooth delivery of our services to clients;
• Identifies and resolves internal and external problems when they arise;
• Ensures that all Standard Operating Procedures are adhered to;
• Communicate with Client Services/Marketing Group and V_Branch;
• Proper and timely follow-up of client enquiries or requests;
• Follow up on “on hold” work orders;
• Greet all internal and external customers courteously, determine their needs, and direct them to the proper person;
• Directing calls and taking messages when necessary;
• Processing a variety of paperwork;
• Notifies the appropriate employee when mail or packages arrive so they can be picked up and/or delivered in a timely manner;
• Maintain a positive work environment through active team participation and a focus on quality customer service;
• Use correct methods in accordance with the established procedures and schedules while ensuring analytical quality;
• Observe established safety regulations and comply with all ALS health and safety policies and procedures;
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and organizational and communication skills;
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills;
• Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal;
• Strong customer service focus, interpersonal and organizational abilities;
• Highly motivated and able to work as part of the team;
• Detail oriented and quality focused individual
• Previous experience with data entry systems required;
• Administrative Assistant training or business degree preferred.
• Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 7.5 hours per shift;
• Manual dexterity to do repetitive tasks such as data entry.