We La Dai is a medical travel facility and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Deton Cho Management Lp, the economic development organization for the Yellowknives Dene First Nation.
We La Dai provides a safe and comfortable place for people to stay while they are in Yellowknife for Medical Travel. We take pride in making our guests feel at home while they stay with us.
We are looking for a confident and experienced Director of Medical Travel Operations to work in our Yellowknife Office.
Such duties include, but are not limited to:
- Over see and manage the facility
- Review and determine operational, financial, capital and human resources requirements for each contract.
- Oversee business planning based on contract requirements
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports. Manage quality control, safety and risk management processes
- Monitor compliance with regulations and safety and risk management policies and procedures
- Engage with Vendors
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- minimum 5 years experience in the Hotel Management field.
- A degree/or certificate in the Hospitality Management and /or Business Management.
- Ability to manage operations including financial, human and capital resources
- Ability to use computer programs for estimating and tracking job costs, scheduling, and reviewing plans
- Knowledge of Medical Travel Non-Insured Health Benefits
- Thorough knowledge of all relevant federal, territorial and local requirements regarding human resource administration and human rights and employment standards legislation
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team
- Organization, prioritizing and time management skills are key for this position
- Valid First Aid and other safety training is considered an asset
- Proven team player with ability work both independently with little supervision as well as part of a team
Remuneration 95,000– 105,000 based on experience
Comprehensive Benefits Package
We thank all applicants for submissions, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.