Responsible for ensuring the regulatory functions (registration, renewal, verification) are carried out according to the Nursing Profession Act, Bylaws and Policies, and provides consultation services on nursing practice issues to members, employers and the public.
Please send resumes sent to email@example.com
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baccalaureate in Nursing is required.
- Minimum 5 years recent RN experience.
- Must be eligible for an active practicing license with RNANT/NU
- Working knowledge of Windows Programs – word processing, spreadsheets, database, e-mail, and websites.
- Awareness of nursing trends and issues
A satisfactory criminal records check.