Seasonal Position = April - November, 2022
At DMS, our Runners support our operations by performing driving tasks such as picking up, deliveries, and movement of client’s personnel. They also assist in other daily task as required. Runners work under the direction of our logistic coordinators and managers. They also assist in down times with other tasks and the general maintaining of items from the DMS Camp Operation.
Duties and Requirements
A DMS Runners must be able:
- To follow all DMS Safety & Environmental Policies and Directives.
- To wear all required PPE required by DMS and Clients.
- To work in a team environment.
- Be able to effectively communicate with supervisors to ensure requirements are met.
- To work with minimum supervision once tasks are assigned.
- To stay organized when doing multiple tasks and meeting required timelines.
- To assist with the logistics, passenger movements, and the loading and offloading of aircrafts, trucks, and boats as directed.
- To do basic functions in word processing, and spreadsheets programs.
- Must be in possession at all times a valid class 5 license and be able to operate vehicles in this class up to an F-350 or equivalent.
- To work outside normal hours and some weekends as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.