Yellowknife Beverages Division (YBD)
Location: Yellowknife, NWT
Position Status: Permanent Full-Time
Reporting directly to the General Manager or YBD, the Driver/Merchandiser is primarily responsible for the delivery of beverage products to customers in Yellowknife and greater surrounding area and assisting in the warehouse as required.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a delivery truck with airbrakes
- Basic experience in electrical and refrigeration
- Basic understanding of mechanics
- General knowledge of YBD products & services
- Minimum grade 12 graduate or equivalent
- Sales experience an asset
- Delivery driver experience an asset
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean driving record required
- Class 3 Drivers License is considered an asset
- Airbrakes ticket
- Overnight travel required
This is a full-time position with an attractive benefits package. The salary for this position will be commensurate with experience.
Resumes should be sent no later than Friday, June 3rd, 2022. Please include the title and location of the position you are interested in or are applying for in the subject line of your email. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information, a copy of the job description, or to apply; please email:
Yellowknife Beverages is a division of the Tle’ Nax T’awei Group (TTG) and is affiliated with the Teslin Tlingit Council (TTC). The TTG encourages TTC citizens and their spouses and family to take advantage of the TTG’s preferential hiring policy.