The successful applicant will oversee the management and coordination of all established and new annual NWT SPCA events and fundraisers. Role requires the preplanning and hands –on involvement in all event fundraising and event activities; development and management of event committees and volunteers; development of corporate and business relationships along with the sponsorships, auctions, fundraising activities, event marketing and outreach.
- Experience with Non-Profit Fundraising and Events Management is essential
- Strong computer skills and ability to use existing technology to achieve desired results.
- Demonstrated command of all social media technology and operation.
- Strong Oral communication skills.
- Strong project management skills, including ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize effectively.
- Goal setting and budget management.
- Experience managing volunteers is preferred.