The Registered Nurses Association of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut has a place on its team for a knowledgeable, personable, and experienced Executive Assistant.
A job description is available here
As the Executive Assistant you will provide administrative support to the Executive Director, Director of Professional Conduct Review, and the Board of Directors. The Executive Assistant performs office support and basic bookkeeping functions. This position is also responsible for special projects such as event coordination.
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent with additional administrative and bookkeeping studies, preferably from a Management Studies or Administrative Program.
- Minimum 2 years administrative support experience
- Working and advanced knowledge of Windows Programs – word processing, excel, databases, e-mail. Must be able to converse knowledgeably with computer consultants/contractors.
- Experience maintaining website content and performing manual updates to content.
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to time manage, multi-task, organize and prioritize own workload and prioritize decisions on the urgency of requests in the absence of professional staff.
- Ability to problem-solve independently.
- Project Management skills.
- Valid driver’s license; must have own vehicle.
Apply with two references to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 9th, 2021
We thank all applicants who apply. Please note only those applicants we wish to interview will be contacted.