Habitat for Humanity Northwest Territories (HFHNT) is seeking a consultant to provide Professional Services to lead a strategic planning exercise and to produce a 2021-2025 Strategic Plan.
The Strategic Plan will provide the organization with a comprehensive roadmap for the next 3-5 years. Habitat NT reserves the right to select a proponent for facilitation only, or facilitation combined with strategic plan development.
The proposed project timeline is January 25 – March 31, 2021, with the strategic planning session taking place at a suitable date in February 2021, over no more than 2 days (one day is preferred to accommodate board member schedules). Due to Covid-19 gathering restrictions and physical distancing, the session will likely take place virtually.
Please submit a proposal outlining the following
- Brief outline on approach to project scope, including ability to conduct session virtually, if necessary
- Project Schedule
- Costs – facilitation and session summary only
- Costs – facilitation and strategic plan development combined
- Examples of similar facilitation and/or strategic plan development experience
- Three (3) references
- Facilitate 1-2 day strategic planning workshop with volunteer Board of Directors and Executive Director
- Review current Mission, Vision and Values
- Perform SWOT analysis
- Outline Goals & Objectives
- Provide attendees with any materials needed to review and prepare for facilitated strategic planning discussion
- Summary of Strategic Planning session
- Produce Strategic Plan with clear, quantifiable objectives and action plan
Send proposals via e-mail to email@example.com by January 15, 2021.
Habitat NT will provide facilitator with the following, which may aid in planning/development of Strategic Planning Session:
- Habitat for Humanity NWT Strategic Plan 2015-2020
- Draft Committee Workplans (2018-19)
- Strategic Plan Status Report (2018)