The Racquet Club is looking to develop a new program for Fencing and this individual will work indoors in a recreation facility.
- Effectively coordinate and instruct fencing recreation programs;
- Responsible for establishing a detailed plan which outlines the program’s projected lesson schedule and progress schedule;
- Required to communicate clearly, courteously, and tactfully with students, parents, and the general public;
- Must inspect program facilities for potential hazards and must report broken equipment to the appropriate supervisor immediately;
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them overtime;
- Responsible for administering good judgment and must possess the ability to contact the proper supervisors and authorities;
- Must also complete standard departmental incident/accident reports;
- Must verify that all participants are officially enrolled and documented in the class registration roster;
- Accurate completion of paperwork relating to Fencing sessions on a daily and weekly basis
- Offer good suggestions when needed or requested;
- Assist in acquiring fencing supplies and equipment for the following season;
- Will perform other related duties that are required and assigned.
- Applicant is usually required to complete secondary school
- Applicants must possess the knowledge, skill and ability to instruct fencing classes for patrons ranging in age from youth to adult;
- Be able to instruct in beginning and intermediate recreation levels;
- Must possess the ability to perform duties with minimum direction, no instruction and minimal supervision;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with patrons, staff, and other stake holders
Location: Yellowknife, NWT
Salary: CAD $ 25.00 / hr
Permanent Full Time / 37.5 hrs /week
Position: Fencing Instructor
Company Name: Racquet Club
Benefits: Extended Health Benefit
In order to apply for this position, please send your Cover letter and Resume at: email@example.com
To create an outstanding and authentic experience through our pride, passion & professionalism that enables our members to achieve their individual goals.
At the RC we believe that good people working towards a common goal can accomplish anything they set out to do. In this spirit, our goal is to be the very best at serving our members' needs. We make every action, every decision, with this goal in mind. To this end, we believe we can achieve our goal only if we fulfill the needs of our own staff. To our members - and our staff - we pledge continuous improvement.
We commit to giving our very best to you every day. Every day you get our best. Every day our best will be better.