This role will focus on special attention to the administrative and logistical details of the festival operations while working very closely with the Executive & Artistic Director.
- Assists with the management of sponsorship documentation;
- Manages all document filings and organization;
- Assists with scheduling of production needs;
- Prepares staff meeting agendas and records meeting minutes;
- Assists with any customer service enquiries;
- Checks mail on a weekly basis;
- Answers FOTR office phone;
- Prepares showbooks and necessary team communications documents;
- Manages internal FAQ document;
- Assists the Production Team with site rentals and orders as needed;
- Manages FOTR onsite office and its general organization; and
- Assists and supports as needed in all festival operations during the festival weekend.
Applicants should have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude as well as strong organizational and communication skills. Problem-solving skills, quick thinking, people skills and strong attention to detail are necessary. Office and/or event management experience will be considered an asset.