This role will be focused on special attention to the administrative and logistical details of the festival operations while working very closely with the Executive & Artistic Director.
- Assists with the management of sponsorship documentation;
- Manages all document filings and organization;
- Assists with scheduling of production needs;
- Prepares staff meeting agendas and records meeting minutes;
- Assists with any customer service enquiries;
- Checks mail on a weekly basis;
- Answers FOTR office phone;
- Prepares show books and necessary team communications documents;
- Manages internal FAQ document;
- Assists Production Team with site rentals and orders as needed;
- Assists Marketing Manager with the website, mobile app and other digital information platform upkeep;
- Manages FOTR onsite office and its general organization; and
- Assists and supports as needed in all festival operations during the festival weekend.
Applicants should have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude as well as strong organizational and communication skills. Problem-solving skills, quick thinking, people skills and strong attention to detail are necessary. Office and/or event management experience will be considered an asset.
Folk On The Rocks believes in uplifting and providing equitable opportunities to those from marginalized communities, and we encourage applicants from such communities including Indigenous people, people of colour, persons living with disabilities, persons representing diverse genders and sexualities (2SLGBTQ+). We recognize that not all terms always work for all people, and we welcome applications from all interested parties.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 5:00pm MST, on March 4, 2022.