Festival Coordinator for the 15th Old Town Ramble & Ride Festival.
The festival Coordinator will be responsible for all of the tasks involved with organizing, managing and running a successful three-day festival.
Closing Date: April 2nd, 2021
Reports to: Old Town Community Association board members.
External contacts: City contacts, businesses, general public, volunteers, etc
- Organize, attend, and manage weekly and/or by-weekly meetings with the OTCA board.
- PT hours from May- mid July.
- FT hours weeks leading up to and during the festival. July 30th -August 1st
- PT in August.
- Coordinate all elements of the festival.
- Complete multiple final reports and funding application preparations in a timely manner.
- Coordinate up to 35 volunteers.
Position Type: Part & Full-Time
Position Duration: May-August
- Excellent interpersonal skills, even temperament, ability to supervise effectively
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Strong communication and marketing skills
- Computer skills
- Ability to handle fast paced environment with many disruptions
- Ability to recruit and manage volunteers
- Willing to work various hours leading up, during, and after the festival
- Comfortable with physical activity during setup and teardown
- Punctuality with final reports
The Old Town Community Association is a non-profit group of local business owners and volunteers who are dedicated to the enrichment and engagement of the local community. Most of its members have been on the board since the first festival and are committed to its success.