ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for assisting the Financial Controller in all duties pertaining to the poultry layer, egg grading station and food development operations. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Quarterly GST Remittance
- Quarterly and year-end Financial Statements
- WSCC Reporting & Annual Estimates
- Human Resources Administration, payroll, deductions and remittance, Hire-on information, direct deposit, administration of any WSCC claims, annual T4 and ROE administration
- Operational Admin pertaining to Egg Farmers of Canada and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Oversight & renewal of all insurance policies, equipment and administrative licensing
- Farm operations administration (Federal, Territorial and Municipal reporting and licensing)
- Oversight on all bank accounts, credit cards and lines of credit
- Territorial/Federal Funding grant program reporting
- Assistance in fund development for capital projects and renovation/modernization of current operations
- Assisting in developing annual budgets for various projects, separation of operations (grading station, farm,manure management, etc) and capital projects.
- General customer service duties and oversight of office and staffing areas.