Det’on Cho Management LP is recruiting a Financial Analyst to join our vibrant team. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Financial Analyst is responsible for analyzing, interpreting, and reporting on current business operations and new business ventures.
Your responsibilities & requirements
The Financial Analyst will assist in preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports. They will help forecast performance, monitor trends, provide insights on results, and explain variances for business units.
What you’ll need
A successful Financial Analyst will have the following attributes/skills/characteristics:
- A post-secondary education and/or relevant work experience.
- High degree of knowledge in MS Office, most notably MS Excel.
- Results orientated – ability to prioritize and consistently deliver on time with high level of accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Yellowknives Dene language, culture and way of life would be considered assets
If you are a self-motivated achiever with a desire to join a locally owned, growing, and vibrant Company, a career with Det’on Cho may be just what you’ve been searching for.
To apply for this position, forward your resume and references to:
In person: 3rd floor-Det’on Cho Building 901 Sikyea Tili
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled