On behalf of one of our Yellowknife Clients, Khione Resources is recruiting for a Financial Service Associate that will support the team with financial planning, wealth management and employee benefits services.
For over 40 years Adapt Financial (Formally NWT Financial Services) has provided investment advice and financial planning services, solutions and products to individuals and groups. Adapt Financial is seeking a qualified Financial Services Assistant to work in our modern Yellowknife office. Adapt Financial is one of Yellowknife’s leading full service investment and financial planning companies, offering high quality insurance and investment products to northerners seeking customized solutions to their insurance and wealth management needs.
We are looking for an experienced candidate who can complement our team and provide client and advisor support to ensure the office runs smoothly on a day-to-day basis.
As a Financial Service Assistant, you will work closely and effectively in a team setting with all Adapt Financial advisors.
- Provide exceptional customer service to existing and prospective clients
- Prepare detailed and high-quality proposals and illustrations for group benefit plans, group retirement plans, insurance and investment information and packages for new business meetings and client review meetings
- Manage, maintain, and enhance established regulatory compliance processes and procedures
- Handle client requests professionally and proactively referring them to advisors for additional services or financial planning, where appropriate
- Manage client relationships using our customer database, Maximizer and Manulife propriety software
- Support advisors’ time management by scheduling appointments, crafting client communications, preparing client files, tracking tasks, and preparing meeting summaries
- Process transactions and ensure the client onboarding functions are completed in a timely fashion
- Continuous follow-up for all new investment, insurance, group benefits and group retirement business
- Prepare client campaigns and written communications from our various databases
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- 3-5 years office administration experience in a professional, client-facing environment
- Strong computer skills, highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications and PDF software
- Ability to learn new programs, i.e., DocuSign, proprietary client management systems
- Experience with NaviPlan or other financial planning software is a benefit but not required
- Previous experience with Morningstar is an asset
- LLQP and CFP are assets but not required
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, independent with a strong sense of initiative
- Strong work ethic with a team-first mindset
- Ability to receive and integrate performance feedback in a continuous improvement culture
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, results-driven, thrives within a fast-paced environment
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation will be based on the suitable candidate’s experience, licensing, and professional industry accreditation, with an opportunity for performance-related incentives. Group benefits are provided following a 3-month waiting period.
Please apply with your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Khione is a Yellowknife-based company that offers a fully qualified and reliable workforce to clients. We are committed to providing exceptional work opportunities for our employees and remarkable service to our clients.
Established in 2009, Khione focuses on connecting qualified workers with project-based opportunities across all industries – from construction to exploration and mining. Our mission is to provide a northern workforce for northern projects.