You would be a great fit for this position if you possess:
400 + Hours Total Flight Time
200 Hours on type
Northern/ Arctic Canada Flying Experience considered an asset
Exceptional customer service skills
Demonstrated ability supporting and enhancing safety initiatives
Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor
Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
Excellent ability adapting to changes
Demonstrate teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Fly King Air 100 aircraft
- Marshals aircraft in ramp area; tows aircraft on the ground
- Performs on-board duties as required, including strict enforcement of emergency and safety procedures
- Assists with aircraft grooming and washing
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by the Ground Operations Manager
- Flight watch and following of all Buffalo Airways flights
- Maintain effective communication between all Operation departments; out-base staff/managers and other departments to minimize flight delays and day-of-flight schedule integrity.
- Keep up to date with changing weather and operating conditions and provide weather briefings to flight crews.
- Aircraft prep, fueling
- Hold a valid Canadian Commercial Pilot License
- MULTI- IFR (Group 1)
- Industry experience an asset
- Category 1 medical
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport mandatory.
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position which include bending, climbing, and lifting
- Must meet pre-employment drug & alcohol testing requirements
- Working outside in all weather conditions
- Must be eligible to work in Canada, and currently residing in Canada
Special consideration will be given to those applicants that hold aircraft and industry experience. Interested applicants are asked to submit their resumes, complete with references via email to email@example.com
Since 1970 Buffalo Airways has been operating our legendary aircraft with outstanding customer service. Partnered with our courier service, Buffalo Air Express, we offer our customers a service that is worldwide and dependable. With our variety of aircraft and dedicated employees, we accomplish our clients’ goals in both a timely and professional manner.