Oversee the scheduling and dispatching of all Buffalo Airways aircraft, ensuring that all aspects of the flights are in accordance with company procedures, planning and monitoring throughout all flight phases. Administrative duties for the support of Operation Department including seasonal Fire Suppression aircraft.
- Flight follow and monitor progress of each flight from initial departure, intermediate stops, to final destination, or until flight watch has transferred to another flight follower
- Confirm flight itinerary with clients for the following day, and update any trip information as required; create trip sheets and charter packages as required
- Collect weather and runway conditions for Flight Crew and Flight Operations management, reporting changes as required; monitor and relay as requested or when significant changes occur
- Provide consistent customer contact confirming trips and flight details, ensuring customer requirements are met, including updates on flight status and scheduling trips
- Ensure all relevant pre and post flight information is recorded, along with relevant airport, customer, aircraft, contact, and regulatory information
- Brief flight crews and ground operations on upcoming trip schedule, send out crew briefs, and follow up with crew on assignments
- Liaise with management team for client requests, or operational issues effecting customer service; coordinate hotel, parking, catering or special requests for upcoming trips as required
- Ensure compliance with aircraft reconfigurations, review aircraft serviceability sheets, and maintenance sign-offs relating to flight schedule
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a dispatching and /or administrative role or similar position considered an asset.
- Proven customer service focus, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and organized, with excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience in a fast-paced environment, able to multi task and problem solve
- Northern experience an asset