Pizza Hut Yellowknife has openings for:
1/. Food counter Attendant
We offer permanent full-time positions, with 4o hours per week. Salary: $17 per hour.
Newcomers to Canada, aboriginal, youth, etc. are welcomed to apply. We are equal opportunity employer.
If you enjoy working with people and work in a small-town environment, we want to hear from you.
2/. Food Service Supervisor
We offer permanent full-time positions, with 40 hours per week. Salary: $19 per hour.
If you have related manager/supervisor experience and enjoy working with people and work in a small-town environment, we want to hear from you.
Please indicate what position you are applying and submit your resume by email to:
Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills
- Portion and wrap foods,
- Keep records of the quantities of food used,
- Prepare, heat, and finish simple food items,
- Take customers' orders,
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs,
- Package take-out food, Serve customers at counters or buffet tables,
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
Food Service Supervisor duties
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Prepare food order summaries for chef according to requests from dieticians, patients in hospitals or other customers
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train newly recruited staff in food service job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Supervise and check assembly of regular and special diet trays and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- Deal with customers issues or complaints in a timely and professional manner
- May perform other related duties
- Good work ethic
- We provide training for Food Counter Attendant positions. Newcomers to Canada, Youth, Aboriginal are welcomed to apply
- 2 - 3 years related experience for applicants interested and would like to apply for the Food Service Supervisor position.